Hidroponik

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aku bohongi hatiku dan hati semua orang

Uh sungguh rasanya aku tak dapat melepas perasaan ini,,aku tak dapat melepasnya walau sekejap mata.

I REALLY LIKE...HIM
WHY??
Em...i have much reason for that,,but
I REALLY HATE...HIM
WHY??
Because...why I like a wrong men...ark...
WHAT HAPPEN with ME?
Lama2 bisa gila...
Plis somebody help me...give me reason but dont give me choice because just to make the same mistake again(hohoho i like this song)

why this men, for long I was deleted this men from my life, n his come back with the new world.

Oh no... First time he comeback, site beside me, smile to me, n bla bla bla...

Ark crazy gw lama2...

Say not love, but have much love for him.

Tapi lama waktu berlalu sungguh amat aneh kisah ini...he always beside me but always to look the another way...he not really beside me...

Aku bohongi hatiku dan hati semua orang.

No comments:

Post a Comment